Pull up to the bar, sink into a seat and make yourself at home.
Our tasting room is the perfect place to unwind and catch up over a pint of your favorite Grove Roots beer. In addition to our flagship beers and seasonal offerings, we also have a few guest taps reserved for for other craft brews we love and respect. And if—for reasons we’ll never fully understand—beer isn’t your thing, craft wines by the glass are also available. Hey, we’re all drinking buddies here.
New to the brewery? Scroll down to find out what’s on tap, see what we’re all about and take a quick photo tour. Better yet, stop by and experience it for yourself. You’ll be putting down roots in no time.
Tasting RoomCome one, come all
What’s on Tap
- Tropical Dilemma Sour, Strawberry Gose
- Wakes of Grain American Amber Ale
- Rind & Shine Belgian Wit with Tangerines
- Seed Spitter American Wheat with Valencia Oranges
- Toast Toasted Oatmeal Brown Ale
- 6 AM Pickers Breakfast Stout with coffee and chocolate
- You Bretta Chill Funky Saison with Brettomyacies
- Life is Gourd Pumpkin Ale with fall spices
- Slanted Ladders White Pale Ale w/ Citra Hops
- Lip Ripper Series: Ekuanot IPA with Ekuanot Hops
- Honey on the Double Double IPA brewed with Honey
- Lip Ripper: Grapefruit Grapefruit IPA
- Mango-n-Cash Mango Wheat Beer
- That’s a Molé Porter w/ Cinnamon, Ancho Pepper & Chocolate
- Guest Tap: Ciderboys’ Hard Cider
Last Updated: November 9, 2018
What to expect from your new favorite hops hangout.
Grove Roots isn’t just for beer lovers. It’s for everyone. So bring the kids. Bring the dog. All are welcome here. (And we’re non-smoking!)