Tasting RoomCome one, come all
Pull up to the bar, sink into a seat and make yourself at home.
Our tasting room is the perfect place to unwind and catch up over a pint of your favorite Grove Roots beer. In addition to our flagship beers and seasonal offerings, we also have a few guest taps reserved for for other craft brews we love and respect. And if—for reasons we’ll never fully understand—beer isn’t your thing, craft wines by the glass are also available. Hey, we’re all drinking buddies here.
New to the brewery? Scroll down to find out what’s on tap, see what we’re all about and take a quick photo tour. Better yet, stop by and experience it for yourself. You’ll be putting down roots in no time.
What’s on Tap
- Squeezed to Meet You Grapefruit Pale Ale
- Wakes of Grain American Amber Ale
- Rind & Shine Citrus Witbier with Tangerine
- Seed Spitter American Wheat with Valencia Oranges
- Toast Toasted Oatmeal Brown Ale
- 6 AM Pickers Breakfast Stout with coffee and chocolate
- Sunset Catch German Style Pilsner
- Sinker Cypress Porter Roasty Porter
- Slanted Ladders White Pale Ale w/ Citra Hops
- Lip Ripper Series – Ekuanot IPA with Galaxy & Ekuanot Hops
- Mad Wi’it Scottish Ale
- Cheers Y’all Bourbon Barrel Aged Scottish Ale
- Honey on the Double Double IPA brewed with Honey
- Guest Tap: Ciderboys’ Grand Mimosa
Last Updated: February 9, 2018