Pull up to the bar, sink into a seat and make yourself at home.
Our tasting room is the perfect place to unwind and catch up over a pint of your favorite Grove Roots beer. In addition to our flagship beers and seasonal offerings, we also have a few guest taps reserved for for other craft brews we love and respect. And if—for reasons we’ll never fully understand—beer isn’t your thing, craft wines by the glass are also available. Hey, we’re all drinking buddies here.
New to the brewery? Scroll down to find out what’s on tap, see what we’re all about and take a quick photo tour. Better yet, stop by and experience it for yourself. You’ll be putting down roots in no time.
Tasting RoomCome one, come all
What’s on Tap
- Tropical Dilemma Sour, Strawberry Gose
- Wakes of Grain American Amber Ale
- Rind & Shine Citrus Witbier with Tangerine
- Seed Spitter American Wheat with Valencia Oranges
- Toast Toasted Oatmeal Brown Ale
- 6 AM Pickers Breakfast Stout with coffee and chocolate
- You Bretta Chill Funky Saison with Brettomyacies
- Catcher Rye Saison aged in Sangiovese wine barrels
- Slanted Ladders White Pale Ale w/ Citra Hops
- Lip Ripper Series: Citra IPA with Citra Hops
- Honey on the Double Double IPA brewed with Honey
- Where’s Jeremy? Sassy, Bitter Pilsner brewed with French hops
- 9 PM Kicker Imperial Stout aged in Woodford Reserve barrels
- That’s a Molé Porter w/ Cinnamon, Ancho Pepper & Chocolate
- Guest Tap: Ciderboys’ Hard Cider