Tasting RoomCome one, come all
Pull up to the bar, sink into a seat and make yourself at home.
Our tasting room is the perfect place to unwind and catch up over a pint of your favorite Grove Roots beer. In addition to our flagship beers and seasonal offerings, we also have a few guest taps reserved for for other craft brews we love and respect. And if—for reasons we’ll never fully understand—beer isn’t your thing, craft wines by the glass are also available. Hey, we’re all drinking buddies here.
New to the brewery? Scroll down to find out what’s on tap, see what we’re all about and take a quick photo tour. Better yet, stop by and experience it for yourself. You’ll be putting down roots in no time.
What’s on Tap
- Squeezed to Meet You Grapefruit Pale Ale
- Wakes of Grain American Amber Ale
- 6am Pickers Breakfast Coffee Stout
- Toast Toasted Oatmeal Brown Ale
- Nitro 6am 6am Pickers on Nitrogen
- Seven Saddles Vienna Lager
- Boat Days IPA American IPA
- Rind & Shine Citrus Witbier with Tangerine
- Sinker Cypress Porter American Porter
- GUEST TAP: Ciderboys Grand Mimosa
- GUEST TAP: Playalinda Playa IPA
Last Updated: February 2, 2017
What to expect from your new favorite hops hangout.
Grove Roots isn’t just for beer lovers. It’s for everyone. So bring the kids. Bring the dog. All are welcome here. (And we’re non-smoking!)
Our biergarten features picnic-table seating, a dedicated bocce court and other lawn games. You know, the necessities.