Hop, hop, hurray! Our doors reopened on July 31st at 4 pm, under our new food permits (509).
Not only will we still have our food trucks, we will also have a new grab-and-go food station, & our newest adventure: The Tricycle Popsicle Cart!
We look forward to seeing you all, safely!
– Masks are required and will be available
– Indoor service will be at 50%
– Tables will be 6 feet apart & not pushed together
– Maximum 8 people per table
– No congregating
– Butts in seats
– Bar seating has been removed
– No Run or Group Play Policy
– New closing hours of 10 pm
– Sanitation stations are available
– Single-use plastic cups
– Continuous sanitation of all surfaces, tables, and chairs inside and out
– Daily staff temperature/symptom checks
– Daily disinfectant fogging
Online ordering is still an option! Click the “Order Online” tab at the top and enjoy your crowlers at home!